Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!


I hope everyone had a Happy New Year and a fabulous break.
I wanted to take the chance to let you all know of some changes happening here.
Last year was a busy one, with the birth of my second daughter.
Juggling two children is definitely an adjustment, when trying to run a business! 

Just after Ruby was born, I made a difficult decision to take a break from selling my seasonal ranges into stores. I really want more time to spend with my daughters, while they are so young.

The good news is my label will continue, but stocked exclusively through my e boutique. 
This includes the La Belle Ami range aswell.
*My corporate suiting will still be exclusively sold by Zebrano.


I am quite excited about this new challenge, as it means more styles, limited numbers and also more from the La Belle Ami range.
Regular arrivals of styles, but as quantities are very limited, you need to get in quickly to avoid disappointment.

Enjoy Summer.

Nicki. x



No comments:

Post a Comment