Saturday, December 22, 2012

Swimsuit time...again...

So its that time of year and for many years I have put off getting a good swimsuit. It was always "I want to lose weight first" or "I can't fit anything nice".
I wore my good old cheap tankini in our pool the other day and noticed how badly fitting it was. The shelf bra has always been far to small for the size it is and the pant were too big, but the shape at the front was not enough to allow for having a tummy. I looked awful.
I know I am big, but enough is enough. I have always wanted a MiracleSuit. If you haven't heard of these, you have to have a look.
They even have swimdresses! Yay. I had a hard choice of deciding between a plainer style or this pretty one and you guessed it, the pretty one was my choice.
If I had my way, it would go to my ankles, but this is a pretty good compromise.
I would love a Leopard print one, but black it is for now...
I will make sure I order this and let you know. It's supposed to make you look 10lbs thinner, but I will just settle for it fitting right.
x

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous looking swimsuit, maybe you should start designing your own for us girls. :)

    ReplyDelete